Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just alittle bit about myself....

Hey yall,

My name is Lauren and I am from Charlotte, North Carolina. I am a junior Business Management major and am getting a minor in Spanish. I have lived in Charlotte my whole life, except for the year and a half I spent at boarding school in Rhode Island. I have always enjoyed going off on my own to try new things. In high school I spent a summer in Spain, and have loved traveling internationally ever since. I love hanging out with my friends, cooking, Clemson football and especially tailgating. I am a member of Zeta Tau Alpha and have recently stepped down from my executive position. I have loved being in a sorority since my freshman year, and have met my best friends because of it. Ironically enough my favorite holiday is Christmas but I hate the cold; unless it is snowing! My picture is a picture of my roommates and myself on a game day! If yall have any other questions about me please ask! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment