Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 of my favorite presentations...

This past week we have been making our five minute presentations on topics of our choice. It has been interesting to me to see what interests people in our class, and what they have wanted to share with the rest of us. I believe that the three presentations that I enjoyed the most, besides my own of course =) would have to be, "The Drive Through Process, "Why Should You Own an Aquarium?" and "Tips for Surviving in a Large Family." All three of these presentations were so enjoyable for me because they were all very funny. I believe the best way to get people's attention is to make them laugh. Melesha did a fantastic job of getting the audience's attention by making us laugh right from the beginning. Her rhetorical questions were very effective in keeping our attention. With a slightly different style of humor, Holmes did a great job of keeping our attention by using bright pictures with a lot of color. His humor was more of a dry satire than Melesha's was. Finally Kelly Murphy did her presentation on how to survive in a large family. This one was particurally interesting to me because I myself am from a very large family and I found that every one of these "rules" she layed out were 100 percent correct. The topics themselves made these presentations so appealing for me as well as they way in which they delivered their presentations

No comments:

Post a Comment