Sunday, February 15, 2009

Client Visit...

Since Ms. Goree came to our class to talk to us about our project I have been brainstorming as to what is an appropriate angle to take to help ensure the success of the healthy campus initiative. My first thought was to do a play off on the book "Eat This, Not That." While I now realize that it would not be fair to Aramark to tell students which foods to eat while at Harcomb or Shelleter. Also we have run into the problem that there is to be no advertisements inside either place, as a rule of Aramark as well. My thought now would be to promote posters all over campus with the idea of "If you want to eat this, try this instead" to give healthier options at the campus dining halls. While I am not sure if this is the angle we will end up taking as a group; it is my present idea as to what would be easiest to get around rules and be the most affective. My group dynamic has been very effective as of now. We tend to work well together as well as have similar ideas and complement eachothers ideas perfectly. As of now I don't believe I have any questions about our project but I am sure that I will in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment